Industry leaders (companies and those who runs them) responsibility is:
- Same as government but at a lower level.
- Plan to end off the company or plan to bring it back into operation after the pole shift. Let employees
know of the plans. Some less vital companies my not plan to go back into operation for sometime after the
pole shift. Some companies may want to shift over to producing more vital needed products and services.
- For vital industries plan for transportation to be knocked out for a given time. Have enough resources to
start operation to some extent some months after the pole shift with transportation to follow.
- Plan on alternative power sources.
- Plan for the shut down all operation and to pack up or securing all vital plant equipment before the pole
shift. Plan to rebuild the building if not constructed to withstand the pole shift.
- Help employees locate there families near by and assist in there survival planning.
- Assist in the local government planning.
Much more could be said - you get the idea - if we all worked together on the task all of our survivals
(government, individuals and money lenders) would be better. Will this happen - not likely - but it would be a
better way to prepare. This may be realized by many in governments and some money lenders alike but too
little and too late.
Offered by Mike.